Updating mythdora the body language of flirting dating and romance
I had trouble setting up the remote with lirc when I had 7.10, the solution was to include an argument in REMOTE_LIRCD_ARGS in However, after updating, this has gone, and I cannot remember what the command was!All was working fine until recent updates and then video went wonky and LIRC was dead. t=826770 Here is the meat of my #Configuration for the Windows Media Center Remotes (new version Philips et al.) remote: include /usr/share/lirc/remotes/mceusb/mceusb #Configuration for the Command IR : Motorola Cable box transmitter: include /usr/share/lirc/transmitters/motorola/DCT700Entire contents of # /etc/lirc/# #Chosen Remote Control REMOTE="Custom" REMOTE_MODULES="lirc_dev lirc_mceusb2" REMOTE_DRIVER="" REMOTE_DEVICE="" REMOTE_LIRCD_CONF="/usr/share/lirc/remotes" REMOTE_LIRCD_ARGS="-d /dev/lirc0 --output=/dev/lircd --listen" #Chosen IR Transmitter TRANSMITTER="Custom" TRANSMITTER_MODULES="lirc_dev lirc_cmdir" TRANSMITTER_DRIVER="" TRANSMITTER_DEVICE="" TRANSMITTER_LIRCD_CONF="/usr/share/lirc/transmitters" TRANSMITTER_LIRCD_ARGS="-d /dev/lirc1 --output=/dev/lircd1 --connect=localhost:8765 --pidfile=/var/run/lircd2.pid" #Enable lircd START_LIRCD="true" #Don't start lircmd even if there seems to be a good config file #START_LIRCMD="false" #Try to load appropriate kernel modules LOAD_MODULES="true" # Default configuration files for your hardware if any LIRCMD_CONF="" #Forcing noninteractive reconfiguration #If lirc is to be reconfigured by an external application #that doesn't have a debconf frontend available, the noninteractive #frontend can be invoked and set to parse REMOTE and TRANSMITTER #It will then populate all other variables without any user input #If you would like to configure lirc via standard methods, be sure #to leave this set to "false" FORCE_NONINTERACTIVE_RECONFIGURATION="true" START_LIRCMD="" I've made some custom mods to /home/brett/.lirc/mythtv for some personal preferences on button choice and what not but that shouldn't cause much issue....Also it should be noted that if I restart the lirc daemon and restart that all works as normal but just not if its a fresh boot.The modules (lirc_mceusb2 and lirc_dev) are loaded, ls /dev/lirc* gives /dev/lirc0 /dev/lircd.If you would like to see any other information, I'll happily provide it.#Configuration for the Windows Media Center Remotes (new version Philips et al.) remote: include /usr/share/lirc/remotes/mceusb/mceusb Again, i've got a mceusb2 so yours probably shouldn't deviate much.
If it does work on that other machine, i'd consider investing in a new USB controller.
I have tried running dpkg-reconfigure lirc and selscting "None" to clean but this had no effect.